I saw this idea in a magazine so we decided to make these cute cupcakes for Thanksgiving. This post contains an affiliate link.
Nutter Butter Cookies
Feel Free to improvise as needed! This is meant to be a fun project, not a chore, so substitute with ingredients that you may have on hand if needed.
1) Cook, cool &put icing on cupcakes (set aside a little bit for “glue”).
2) Place Nutter Butter Cookie into Cupcake.
3) Use Candy Corn to decorate “Wings”.
4) Take icing and use as “glue” to stick on candy eyes, beak (butterscotch chip).
5) Cut skittle in half and “glue” on with icing for gobbler(I forget what it’s called…that red thing!)